Our senior care providers operate with the shared mission to ensure high quality and compassionate home care for the elderly. Our services are designed to meet these expectations by offering personalized care at home. Our full-service care brings a multitude of advantages for both your elderly loved one and your family.
Benefits of home health care for you and your family:
- Convenience for family and friend visitation
- Freedom to attend social activities and family events
- Ensures safety and individualized care
- Committed health care that encourages family involvement
- Peace of mind that needs are being met
- Compassionate understanding of your needs
Benefits of home health care for the patient:
- Promotes time and attention to healing and
- Provides lower risk for infections
- More affordable than hospital and inpatient care
- Care is customized to the individual needs
- Reduces the risk of future hospitalizations and injury
- General housekeeping and cleaning necessities
- Help with task such as gardening, shoveling snow, and other maintenance
- Shopping and cooking meals
- Transportation for doctor appointments
- Enjoyment of social activities
For these aging individuals, in-home allows for independent senior living. This freedom ultimately lets your elderly loved one remain as functionally independent as they want without threatening personal dignity. That is why we are also committed to providing this care to seniors by seniors. For homebound individuals, this care and attention is everything.
With the combined involvement of your family and friends and the insight of our senior staff, Seniors Helping Seniors is the home health care and senior care services you have been looking for. When you're ready, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.